Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hello Blog World

Don't try setting up a blog when you're in a hurry to get off the computer if you haven't thought of a name and some backups previously. I had thought of Splendor of Truth, named after an encyclical by JP II. After typing it, I got excited that maybe I'd get some extra hits by people searching for someone a lot smarter than me, but fate didn't like that idea and the name was rejected. So - we get BigBogBoys. Named after a song I wrote while goofing off way back in a high school geography class. There is a Big Bog in northern MN. And hey, BigBog... BigBlog - it works. Elwood is drawn from the Blues Brothers, and if he ever made it to northern MN - he wouldn't sing the song, but he'd hang out with the boys it describes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home